Hangovers remedies, drinks, treatments and questionable “cures” are a multi-billion-dollar industry!
From the popular hydrating and electrolyte drinks, pain relief pills, IV drips, skin patches, vitamin and dietary supplements, to lesser known hangover products such as oxygen boosters, antacids, sprayers, ice rollers, body detoxes, , antioxidants, caffeine shots and liver detoxes, the hangover sufferer has plenty of questionable "cures" to try
Very few hangover treatments, however, address any of the following symptoms that are also frequently reported by sufferers
- Impairments in concentration, memory and reaction times
- Increased anxiety and stress
- Cognitive dysfunction, brain fog, lack of clarity and focus
- Despair and Hopelessness
- Guilt and remorse
- Low self esteem and feeling sorry for yourself
- Apathy, lethargy and low energy levels
- Low mood, grumpiness and unfriendly
- Circadian rhythms out of alignment – like jet lag
This is where GABA tea really makes a difference! It is in the cognitive and psychological benefits it provides for hangover sufferers.