Ginger Peppermint with Lemon and Licorice
A Fruity, Spicy and Refreshing Peppermint Tea with Ginger, Lemon and Licorice.
A natural remedy for sore throats, coughs and colds, respiratory and sinus issues. Promotes natural wellness and immunity support.
- ☕ SORE THROAT RELIEF and COLD REMEDY; GOOD FLU TEA; RELIEVES CONGESTION; Natural Immunity Tea
- ☕ NATURAL and ORGANIC; A PLEASANT TASTING yet POWERFUL REMEDY; No need for pills gummies or chewables
- ☕ Ideal beverage to drink; enjoy and relax as you prepare yourself for that SINGING or SPEAKING EVENT
- ☕ ALL NATURAL; NO ADDITIVES; NON GMO; VEGAN FRIENDLY; No Preservatives; Zero Sugar; Gluten Free
A compelling and outstanding brew that can be enjoyed as a soothing hot beverage or as an tangy iced tea! Our REFRESHING, ZESTY and SPICY mix of GINGER and PEPPERMINT with LEMON and LICORICE and a touch of PEPPER, combined with a light GREEN TEA BASE is the perfect blend of ANCIENT HERBAL REMEDIES with present day HEALTH and WELLNESS TEAS.
A Potent Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory agent. Clears sinuses and congestion Relieves upset stomach, nausea and respiratory discomfort.
- Peppermint: Relief for headaches, colds, nausea, indigestion, breath freshener
- Licorice: Provides Anti-inflammatory and Immune support. Soothes sore throats, heartburn and stomach pain.
- Lemongrass: Digestive, Antioxidant, Congestion cold and flu relief, Lowers blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea: Promotes weight loss, dental health, digestion
|Flavor profile||The ginger, peppermint and lemon creates a fruity, spicy, tangy and refreshing profile with the licorice adding a mellow, smooth feel.|
|Brewing guidelines||Amount of tea/cup: 1 - 1.5 tsp.
Water Temperature: 200 - 212 °F
Steeping time: 3 - 5 minutes
# of Infusions: 1 - 2
|Ingredients||Green Tea – Camellia Sinensis – 25%
Peppermint – Mentha piperita – 25%
Ginger – Zingiber officinale – 20%
Lemon Grass – Cymbopogon – 10%
Black Pepper – Piper nigrum – 10%
Liquorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra – 5%
Lemon Peels – Citrus lemon – 5%
|Pack size||3.5 ozs (100g)|
|Brews per pack||40 - 50 cups. Can re-steep a second time|