Organic White Mulberry Leaf Tea - for Blood Sugar and Diabetes Control
- ☕ REDUCES FOOD and SUGAR CRAVINGS making it easier to control your appetite and manage weight gain
- ☕ FEATURED ON TV As A HERBAL SUPERFOOD that helps STABILISE BLOOD SUGAR and LOWER GLUCOSE LEVELS
- ☕ PLEASANT TASTING; An enjoyable easy drinking tea that can be enjoyed on its own or with sweetener
- ☕ NO ADDITIVES; NO CAFFEINE; CERTIFIED ORGANIC; No Preservatives; Zero Sugar; Vegan Friendly; No Gluten
- ☕ A NATURAL HERB used extensively in Chinese Medicines; Indian Ayurveda now in demand internationally
White Mulberry Leaf Tea has been used as a herbal health drink in Asian countries for centuries. It has only recently been discovered internationally and was made famous when featured on US TV as a superfood that helps to control blood sugar levels and possibly prevent diabetes. DNJ (1-deoxynojirimycin) found in mulberry leaves inhibits sugar digestion, so that excess sugar is not absorbed into the bloodstream. DNJ can also reduce sugar and sweet cravings and even some appetite desires, thereby making it easier to reduce calorie intake and promote weight loss.
Other benefits include: lowers cholesterol, reduces toxins, an anti-Inflammatory agent.
Research has shown there are benefits for diabetics and those concerned with blood sugar levels. Actually anyone wanting to not eat so much and/or lose a bit of weight may find regularly drinking Mulberry Leaf tea to be beneficial.
|Flavor profile||Pleasant and easy drinking, with a smooth and slightly vegetal taste profile - not unlike a mild green tea. Neutral sweetness and no bitterness.|
|Brewing guidelines||Amount of tea/cup: 1 -2 tsp.
Water Temperature: 190 - 200 °F
Steeping time: 3 -5 minutes
# of Infusions: 1 - 2
|Ingredients||100% Organic Dried Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba)|
|Pack size||3.5 ozs (100g)|
|Brews per pack||40 - 50 cups. Good for a second infusion|
Share this Product
More from this collection
I like it, I will buy it again.
I like it!
I'm a diabetic and only start drink Mullberry tea, pleasant taste
Very happy with my organic tea!
Tk for the comment JK. Glad to hear you are happy with our Organic Mulberry Leaf Tea
I am sorry but I cant pass the fact that the flavor is horrible , I tried mixing it with other teas but still I couldnt drink it
Quite drinkable. Prefer it cold.